Independent Family-Owned Funeral Directors near Downham Market in Norfolk
The loss of a loved one is one of the most difficult experiences you have to deal with. If you're currently seeking to organise the final farewell for a member of your family or friend, Colin Bond & his partner Claire will provide you with every service & personal support you need at such a sad time.
"He is not lost our dearest love,
Nor has he travelled far,
Just stepped inside home's loveliest room
And left the door ajar"
- Thank you for all the help you gave me and my family at a very sad and emotional time.
- Thank you once again for the excellent funeral arrangements.
- I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for a very kind and professional service.
- Thank you most sincerely for the excellent funeral arrangements. It all went very smoothly due to your kindness, care and attention.
- Please accept our sincere thanks and gratitude for the excellent service provided by you. Your handling of arrangements and sympathetic approach were much appreciated.
- I have received many complimentary comments referring to the conduct of the funeral and the arrangements, before and after. May I add my sincere thanks to you for your sympathetic handling of a very stressful situation for myself and my family.
- Thank you very much for all your care and attention arranging the funeral.
- Thank you for everything, I was very pleased how everything went.
- Thank you for everything, without your expertise and know how, things could have been very stressful.
- Thank you again for the excellent funeral arrangements.
- Many thanks for all of your help and excellent service. We were proud and pleased with everything.
- Thank you so much for dealing so professionally with the funeral. It was comforting to know we were in good hands. As far as these things can ever be, we thought it was an excellent send off.
- I would like to thank you for your kind assistance and reassurance. I felt we had excellent service at all times, and ‘J’ was well respected whilst in your care.
- I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your kindness and understanding at a very sad and low point in my life, so thank you again.
- Thank you for all your help. My family and I would not have been able to get through this without your caring service.
- Please accept our sincere gratitude for your excellent funeral arrangements.
- Our grateful thanks for all your help and advice. You really helped us to cope with everything at a very sad time.
- A big thank you for doing everything you did, your kindness made a very bad day a special day too.
- Thank you for everything you did to make it a good send off.
- Thank you for all your assistance at this difficult time.
- We would like to thank you for your prompt attention, care and assistance during this sad time.
- I wish to thank you on behalf of myself and my family for your professionalism, help and understanding in our time of sorrow.
- Thank you so much for everything you have done for us.
Established in 1872
Family owned and run by 5th generation funeral directors.
R H Bond Funeral Directors has been a family run business specialising in arranging and conducting funerals for local people since 1872. Now, the fifth generation continues the tradition led by Colin Bond, the great grandson of the founder Mr. GP Riches.
Call Colin Bond on 01366 500241 for more information.
RH Bond Funeral Directors are available to help you with advice and services whenever needed - 24 hours a day